Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Black Diamond


  • been abandoned
  • been alone
  • been lost
  • been molested
  • been afraid
  • been devastated
  • been brokenhearted many times
  • been raped
  • been lied to
  • been taken advantage of
  • been lonely
  • held against my will
  • permanently marked
  • been beaten
  • been reduced
  • been raped again
  • been a victim
  • been depressed
  • been suicidal
  • been made to believe I wasn't beautiful
  • been raped one more time

I have been all those things and more.  Yet right this very moment....I am still here.  I still smile.  I still shine.  I'm still the me YOU thought you knew before you read this.

1 comment:

  1. I can so relate to all of these...there are so many broken people out there. it sounds like you've done a lot to heal yourself though. draw on that strength & experience to comfort you.

    ReplyDelete