Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Eternal Energy

We thought we had forever...


It felt as if we had arrived..same place, same time, right time, right place...

We began to struggle and all the while your light began to shine

I was and still am unable to accept love...so in anger I turned my back on US
Feeling alone, unsure, realizing the painful truth...
I did what I promised myself I'd never ever have to do...

Because I couldn't do what God was assigning me to do, I gave your light back...

And in doing so, fell into a darkness that I never knew existed within me...

I asked the giver of light to take mine, I felt unworthy to go on.  He was silent.  I begged.  He said NO.

And then I did what my grandmother has always told me to do...

There was nothing...not even the moon.  I thought surely this is the end.  It almost was.  I was suicidal.
The next day God showed me this...

And eventually I felt...hopeful that I would make it through

I promised...

Then finally found...


2/14/2012 - 4/10/2012 - 11/21/2012

1 comment: